Have you got the winning formula? Think you know all there is to know about GP3? If so, PROVE it! Answer all ten questions correctly below and you could be the lucky winner of the GP3 Class Picture Board which has been signed by the large majority of 2016 drivers, including our Champion Charles Leclerc and his title rivals Alexander Albon and Antonio Fuoco. We also have 10 GP3 bracelets to give away to our super fans who make the grade by achieving 10 right answers!
Hint: some answers are included in this Christmas issue at: theinsider.gp2series.com and some answers you can find searching on www.gp3series.com; while some answers may require for Sherlock Holmes skills!
Closing date for entries are December 31st 2016. Only entries with all 10 correct answers will be put into a draw, with one lucky winner of the Class Board selected at random, with 10 further fans the lucky recipient of the official GP3 bracelet which was worn by the drivers at the annual Prize Giving Ceremony. To be in with a shot of winning these exclusive memorabilia items, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers and the lucky winner will be revealed on Monday January 9th 2017 on The Insider Magazine Facebook page: www.facebook.com/GP2GP3TheInsider
We wish you the best of luck!
- At which event and what grid position was Charles Leclerc’s lowest qualifying position of the season?
- Name the race which saw the top three drivers in the standings finish together on the rostrum for the only time this year?
- Which Race 1 saw the highest number of rookies finish in the points?
- In which race did Campos Racing’s Steijn Schothorst score his first GP3 points?
- Which driver won by the smallest winning margin and what was it?
- Which race saw the highest average age on the podium this year?
- How many different nationalities were in the Jenzer team this year (staff and drivers) – Hint: you need to be a loyal reader of The Insider…
- Who has the highest Race 2 result average?
- Which driver/team led the third highest number of laps this year?
- Name the three drivers who scored four consecutive race podiums this season?